Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shoes!

So, I work at a company that started as a shoe store. Every time I go downstairs when I'm at work, I'm surrounded by some of the most gorgeous shoes in all of San Francisco. Even though, I'm still having a really hard time finding the right shoe for my dress! :-/

The main problem is that I've been OBSESSED with Mr. Louboutin for quite some time and just can't let go of wanting to wear his gorgeous creations on my feet.





Anthony says I'm just torturing myself for even looking at 900 dollar shoes...I mean, that's insane, I know, I know, but all this looking at the beautiful shoes makes me not want to get the shoes that are in my price range...

Anyone have an idea for a great heel that would look good with my dress?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

um, i want those first ones. you get an employee discount! go for it! :)

(i'm such an enabler)

Adrienne said...

You are an enabler!!!

www.erinlpeterson.com said...

Depends, are you serious about a stiletto for your wedding day? I have some thoughts. This is shoes, this is the only thing I DO know about anymore, ha ha! Weitzman is always kinda the "go to" for a much more sensible priced pump, look at the Pomposo, Gigi, Dolly, Glowicky... you Nord probably carries Weitzman, anyway :) I'll take any excuse to shoe shop online! Thanks for being MY enabler!

Fabi said...

I love the second ones ... and if they made them for women with wide feet Id have like 100 of them... lol



... and my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy for wanting to spend 900 on a pair of shoes, too. I say it's just as crazy as wanting a 10,000 SONY flat screen TV and sound system. hahaha