Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello world, I'm back from retail land!

Yay the holidays are over!

THANK...GOD...

Retail kinda makes me hate Christmas a little bit, I know it's sad.

So, here's the deal, I can't make a decision about bridesmaid dresses. So, bridesmaids...please cast your vote and either email me or write a comment :-D Also, the other 2 people that read this can vote too, haha

This one is from Nordstrom, at full price it's 148 but we get to knock off 33% from that, woo hoo!
It only comes in this color and black.

Ok, this one also from Nordstrom. Full price: $168
Yay for discount

Okay, on to David's Bridal

Okay, so I know the bubble hem will date us all a bit when we look at these pictures in 20 years, but those bubble hem taffeta dresses at DB were awesome and fit beautifully. This one will run you $135 and I'm digging the color "marine" (shown) and "juniper" (next one)


So, this one is ugly on the model but cute in person! And only 135!

Okay, so what do you guys think?????

4 comments:

Unknown said...

not a bridesmaid, just a stalker. i vote the first one all the way.

Adrienne said...

Really? I like the first one too!

Unknown said...

It's really not James, it's Susan..
I love the first one, but I like the color of the last one because it looks good on redheads

Mary said...

All of them lovely. Bubble hem dating sounds keen - why not really?